Re: Filing bug reports in Debian (was Re: Debian Stole My Name!)

Carl Fink wrote:
> Data point: I reported a bug in the joe editor just over two years ago.
> Joseph H. Allen even listed a patch to fix the bug in response to the
> report.
>
> The bug remains unfixed.

> And yes, I haven't reported many bugs since.  It is in fact discouraging.

Well, I too checked the bugs I had filed. Here is one that has had no
action taken on it at all (dragging a hyperlink from icedove to a
browser makes the browser load htt://www.h.com for some weird reason):

filtered to a folder in my mailbox that gets periodically deleted
without ever having been read.