GForge/Sourceforge locally installable

Hello,

i'm looking for locally installable. I don't primarily care for the
language it's implemented it but I'd like it to be somewhat consistent
(which disqualifies gforge). trac, redmine are too limited as in they
don't provide all of:

 * self project registration
 * mailing lists
 * auto creation/maintenance of source repos (svn, git hg - that is
all of them not an OR choice)
 * "project admins" should be able to self manage permissions within
their repository

Also complexity of installation (if it runs stable) is not an issue.
It should after installing "just work"(tm).

any hints?

thanks
martin

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.