digikam lenny

hi folks,

digikam under lenny does not give any more the codes of the photographs (an archive of 4000 out of the psychological practice of my wife) in the 'right-side' window. So for my use of the program under lenny it seems worthless because i cannot find the photoos back under the existing codes in my home-diectory to -pe- rework them with gimp.

is this a known bug or what is it? i googled in a hurry but could not find a/the possible bug i was looking for.

regards and thanks,

steef

i have googled