managing a adaptec 1430sa

Hi

I was wondering if any one out there uses one of these to do hardware
raid.

I thought I might set it up in raid10 with 4 1Tb drives.

My questions on this is what software do I use to alert me if there any
problems and will it show up as 1 scsi device (or is it a silly software
raid solution and I have to use dmraid )

--
"I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances."

	- George W. Bush
05/29/2003
Washington, DC