Re: Heimdal Kerberos XDM and Login

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008, Kelly Clowers wrote:

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Jason C. Wells <jcw@highperformance.net> wrote:
Does anyone know of a package for kerberized login and XDM, preferably
heimdal?  I wasn't able to scare one up.

Login and xdm should use PAM, so as long as you have libpam-heimdal
and have setup PAM correctly, everything should work.

And indeed they do work just fine, thank you ... I'm using Heimdal at work & home with Kerberos pwd for most all authentication.

--
Rick Nelson
RFC 882 put the dot in .com, not Sun Microsystems