Re: Consultation on Linux for CD

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 13:01, Chris Burkhardt <chris@mretc.net> wrote:
consultores1 wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 22:53 -0600, Chris Burkhardt wrote:
>> Felipe Gallois wrote:
>>> the signature =]
>> ... which I think is actually an ad appended by hotmail. But, yes, that's what I
>>  based it on. I hope it wasn't too presumptive :)
>>
>> - Chris B
>
> Yes, it was; he speaks Brazilian!

You are the second person to say that. And almost every time I say something
like "I hope it's not too presumptive"... it is.

Still, the text at the bottom of the OP's messsage looks like Spanish to me, it
links to the es-ar (Spanish, Argentina) localization of the Microsoft page, and
seems to have been sent from an Argentinian ISP.

But I guess it's possible that a Brazilian could send an email while in
Argentina. It's probably been done before.

Anyway, we've got a list for that too!

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-portuguese/

- Chris B

hi
he mauricio speaks castellano (spanish) and i, portuguese (there is no brazilian language, sorry ;)
i answered him directly, just to keep different languages out of the list

cheers

--
gallois
aka Felipe Gallois