Consultation on Linux for CD

 By this i am addressing you on request information on Linux.
 I download the version "livecd" page and record directly in the CD, you can start my computer for the same. Once recorded, restart my machine and you are incie by the compactera. Which had no positive outcome, start with Windows and not with Linux.
 Do you may indicate as to start with Linux? do i made some step wrong?
 Of course thank you

Mauricio Gallo
mfgvyp@hotmail.com

Lo que hay dentro de ti es lo que cuenta - ¿Qué tipo de atleta eres?