Re: cmake and Scribus 1.3.5 on Debian testing

On 09/23/08 14:59, John Culleton wrote:
On Tuesday 23 September 2008 03:33:15 pm Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 15:08:20 -0400, John Culleton wrote:
I just installed Debian testing for the specific purpose of
building the bleeding edge version of Scribus. Scribus 1.3.5
requires cmake.
Did you try the scribus-ng package from unstable already? It is
currently at version 1.3.5 + svn20080717, and it is probably
installable on Lenny.

(If your main purpose is to build scribus yourself, or if you want
an even newer version from SVN, then please ignore this message; I
just want to make sure that you know about the existence of
scribus-ng.)

Do I just use:
apt-get install scribus-ng?

That would be "new" enough for me :<). I can redo it periodically.

Yup...

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA