Financial Corporate Training - Mastery of Financial Analysis in October & December 2008.

A 2 Day Program for Finance Department:

FINANCE FOR NON FINANCE MANAGERS

"Analysis & Interpretation of Financial Statements"

     21 & 22 october 2008     @      17 & 18 december 2008

VENUE : CITITEL HOTEL, MIDVALLEY Kuala Lumpur

The Objectives Of This Program:

- Understanding The Various Concepts Of Finance And The Financial Decision-Making

  Process.

- Being Aware Of The Various Financing Choices Available For Businesses.

- Learning To Do Simple Analysis Of Annual Reports.

- Knowing The Importance Of Following Proper Working Capital Management And

  Investment Decision Procedures.

- Knowing The Reason For Businesses Failures.

- Comprehending The Importance Of Working Capital.

Training Contents

1)Company Financial Reporting Requirements

·        Types Of Business Organisations

·        Accounting For Limited Companies

·        The Classification Of Assets, Liabilities And Equity In Financial Reporting

·        Measuring And Reporting Financial Performance And Financial

·        Position Of Limited Companies

·        Measuring And Reporting Cash Flows Of Limited Companies

·        Introduction To Company Financial Reporting Requirements In Malaysia

·        Overview Of A Company Annual Report

2) The Balance Sheet

·        Assets, Their Valuation And Their Disclosure

·        Liabilities, Their Recognition And Their Disclosureshares

·        Reserves, Their Creation And Their Disclosure

3) The Income Statement

·        Revenue, When They Can Be Recognized And Their Impact

·        Expenses, Their Impact On Actual Profits And Taxes

·        Taxes And Financing Costs

·        Profits And What They Mean

4) The Cash Flow Statement

·        Operating Activities, What It Really Means

·        Financing Activities, Their Impact On The Business

·        Investing Activities And The Future

5) Other Statements

·        Illustration

6) Financial Analysis

·        The Demand For Financial Analysis

·        Creative Accounting And What It Means

·        Sources Of Information

·        Accounting Standards In Malaysia

·        Tools Of Analysis

·        Horizontal Analysis

·        Net Tangible Assets

·        Intangible Assets And Its Creation

·        Case Study

7) Ratios

·        Financial Ratio

·        Limitation Of Ratios Analysis

·        Power Of Ratio Analysis

·        Profitability Ratios

·        Liquidity Ratios

·        Leverage Ratios

·        Earnings Per Share

·        Pe Ratio

·        Case Study

8) Other Sources Of Information

·        Industry Reports

·        Trade Journals And The Press

·        Past Reports

·        Notes To The Accounts

·        Case Study

9) Predicting Corporate Failure Distinguish Between Business Risk And Financial Risk

·        Examine Common Reasons For Business Failure

·        Discuss The Importance Of A Business Plan

·        Examine The Importance Of A Cash Flow Management

·        Case Study

Case Study Of An Unlisted Company

Who Should Attend

Managers, Accounts Executives, Officers, Assistants & Accounts Clerks , Company Secretaries And Administrators.

Methodology

     Interactive Lectures Plus Hands-On Approach, Case Studies & Discussions

Course Fees – RM 950

(100% Claimable Via SBL Scheme)

Email : gemilang2020@gmail.com

Call Our Customer Centre For More Details At:

Mai / Erin / Mala / Ong

Tel: 03-3341 3180 / 3341 4180

Mobile: 013-282 7077 / 013-282 7177

Fax:  3345 2180

Email: gemilang2020@gmail.com

Special Package:

“Sign 3, 4th. Is Free”,

Mystery Gift Worth Rm50 For Each Participant

GEMILANG MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:

Please accept our apologies if you have no intention to receive such message & it is not welcomed. Send us a reply with “Remove” heading in the subject to unsubscribe & not to receive future e-mail from us. We will remove your email from our database.