Shorewall Firewall with dynamic interfaces

Following the setup for shorewall firewall I was able to get it up and running for the eth1 interface (local wired RJ45). Now, I would also like to setup my wireless adapter with shorewall (eth0). How is this done?

Is it as simple as adding:

net eth0 detect dhcp,tcpflags,logmartians,nosmurfs

in addition to eth1 in /etc/shorewall/interfaces?

The thing is, at home I use a wired connection (eth1) but when I go to the lab I will be using wireless (eth0). Can shorewall be configured to do this? I know firestarter couldn't and I had to remove it.

Running debian lenny with shorewall 4.0

Thanks for your help,
Amit