Re: Migrate from AMD64 to i386

This worked very good (migrated within an hour or so).
Thanks for the script, that made it easier (you only have a very small typo in your 'restore' comment, aptiude should be aptitude).

Did plainly copy /etc and parts of /var (/var/lib & /var/log).
Currently its running, but the 2.6.25-2 kernel under xen didn't work "out of the box".

Only squid3 did require a aptitude reinstall to get working again.

- Joris