Migrate from AMD64 to i386

Dear all,

Is there an easy way to migrate an installation from AMD64 to i386?

Why? I have a firewall (so i386 is more efficient for conntrack) and it has got later linux-xen kernels available (IPv6 stateful).

I made a choice early on to make it amd64 (as everything is), but only 686 has newer xen kernels (2.6.24 and 2.6.25) in backports. I like Debian packages too much to be messing around with custom stuff.
(I didn't run a test yet, so probably I should do that first of all).

- Joris