Re: Strange problem with copy paste.

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:53:46PM -0500, Jesse Welling wrote:
> So apparently it was this:
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1733
>
> So any idea on the angle they are trying to attack once you go to the
> website?

Well, I couldn't resist clicking.. (running iceweasel on Debian, what
could possibly go wrong?) You get redirected to a fake malware scan
site which, big surprise, indicates that you need to download and
install Antivirus 2009 which is a fairly well known mallware.

Cheers,

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to