Guide to creating a Live CD with Debian Live

Hello Debian users!

I recently did a presentation for my Linux users group on how I build my customized Live CD using Debian Live. I was asked to put my notes on the group forum so I went ahead and did my best to make it a step-by-step instructional. I have noticed that there have been a lot of posts recently about this topic so I thought I would share what I have done so far.

http://www.fwlug.org/fwlug-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=347

I would really appreciate any comments and feedback that people have. I am open to any suggestions from clarity to spelling errors. Especially if you find a problem with it or if something doesn't work.

If there is something that I don't cover that you think I should have, please let me know and I will see what I can do to add it.

Have fun!
~Stack~