Re: where does iceweasel store the setting for controlling site passwords

On 18:14 Mon 28 Jul     , Florian Kulzer wrote:
> Go to: Edit -> Preferences -> Security -> Remember Passwords for Sites
> then remove the public library from the "Exceptions..." list
>
> --
Dear Florian,

the site in question is not listed there. That only lists my bank.

there must be some other place that lists the sites which it will post the
logins for
not the passwords.

teh
edit->preferences -> security ->passwords
location is only for remembering passwords not for remembering login names.

very odd.

mitchell