where does iceweasel store the setting for controlling site passwords

Hi,
generally iceweasel remembers my passwords and logins to site.
i think at one site i by accident clicked on 'dont remember login
for this site' or something. now it expects me to enter
the id and password   by hand which is irritating.

although by now I  remember my 14 digit number login to the
public library :)

i would like to reset it * for this site only* to remember it
automatically

where is that kind of control data stored for iceweasel?

thanks
mitchell