Re: SOLVED was Re: pine help

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 06:13:36PM +0000, "i'll teach you to turn away." <crank@got.net> was heard to say:
> 	i tried changing it, but that didn't work, so i just commented the
> stupid thing out & boom, we're back to normal. i have no clue what
> happened, but it's nice to be able to use lynx again from pine.

  Probably related to this:

debianutils (2.30) unstable; urgency=low

  * Raise sensible-browser's mime priority to 6.  closes: #466517.

 -- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org>  Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:47:54 -0400

  I bet that setting your BROWSER environment variable would have worked
as well, although I'm still a little perplexed as to why changing the
www-browser alternative did nothing.

  Daniel