Re: Cron jobs and root account locked on Lenny

Andrei Popescu wrote the following on 24.07.2008 22:04

>> well here it does. Tested with both Debian lenny and Ubuntu hardy.
>> Which version do you use?
>
> I'm not the OP.
>
> Regards,
> Andrei

I think that doesn't matter in this regard. You have said your passwd doesn't
behave as mentioned in the manpage, which would be clearly a bug.
I said i can reproduce exactly the behaviour mentioned in manpage and
therefore seeking for an explanation of that divergence which resulted in the
question which version you use.

--
bye Thilo

key: 0x4A411E09