Re: Cron jobs and root account locked on Lenny

On Jul 23, 2:30 pm, Brian Marshall <bm...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> That said, I don't recommend allowing root login over ssh, but than can
> be disabled with sshd.

I partially agree with the useless of the feauture, but Debian
installer is asking if you want to allow root login or not, so I'm
pretty sure I'm not the only one on Lenny with locked root account and
root cron jobs running, and I still think this could lead to
confusion, especially if you were used to lock root accunt under Etch.