Re: Problems getting Etch in France

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel Henry" <cave.dnb2m97pp@aliceadsl.fr>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Problems getting Etch in France

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 21:50, Arthur A wrote:
> I give up.
> <snip>
> Oh to hell with Debian.
>
 > <snip>
>
> N.

Problem solved.

The probelm is not solved Arthur  A "I'm a wanker"

The problem is that I live in France, and to say the least it's a problem to
buy Debian CD/DVD sets, and pay for them using my Carte Bleue.

I do have Sarge, Etch, and Lenny installed on one machine, but want to see if there are problems installing Etch on my new machine, where I've had problems
installing other distro's, Fedora8, Archlinux (Don't Panic), and Kubuntu
Gutsy Gibbon 7.10..

If you have nothing better to say than "problem solved" then bugger off, and
go and play with yourself.

Sorry if I'm being sarcastic, but all I want to get is Debian Etch CD's from
somwhere or other, either paid for, or downloadewd from the Internet.

Nigel.

Maybe you should try linux-fr on freenode. There may be someone near you who can mail you what you need.