Re: [FIXED] Re: Loss of Flash Player capabilities in IW3.0

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> On 07/20/08 14:01, Kelly Clowers wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> Personally, I prefer Adobe's Flash 10 beta. It seems to have smoother
>> playback and some report lower cpu usage.
>
> How stable is it?

I have been running it for at least a month with fairly high usage
(sites that use
flash for UI, youtube, nico nico douga, other video sites), and I
haven't had any
crashes, freezes or other problems with it. This is with SeaMonkey 2.0 alpha
(Gecko 1.9) and PulseAudio on Sid. Of course, your results may vary ;-)

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers