Re: Squirrelmail:115 Can't Open SMTP Stream.

I had the same problem a month before and during my search I found pages
mentioning thunderbird doesn't support DIGEST-MD5.

So I have to use CRAM-MD5 and disable TLS support from Postfix and everything works without any error.

But still I dont understand,why squirrelmail could not send mail,when I use Postfix with TLS support with any authentication mechanism.(Doesnt matter which i use authentication mechanism)

Still,I am searching page(s) about this problem.

Thanks for helped all replied.

Iyi calismalar.Basarilar...
Semih Gokalp
Istanbul/Turkiye