Re: [rant] Dear Thunderbird/Enigmail users

Sebastian Günther wrote:
> Dear Thunderbird/Enigmail users,
>
> please stop using inline pgp: this is deprecated.
>
> I know this is the default, because some ancient braindead mailclients
> from Redmond refuse to be stadard compliant. But who *cares* in here?
>
> So go to to your enigmail preferences and turn this annoying traditional
> pgp *OFF*.

There are many procmail recipes floating around that convert inline pgp
into mime. I see that you're a mutt user, so the closest example to hand is
presumably /usr/share/doc/mutt/PGP-Notes.txt.gz. Or google will find
numerous others, including others that have been posted to this very
list.

--
see shy jo