Re: Installing debian on HP pavilion a6434

Even after reading:
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org/weblog/2008/06/21/a-much-simpler-fix-for-the-r8169-link-down-problem
and
and
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_RTL8168

I still cannot get passed the network configuration. I could not find
the "Wake-on-lan after shutdown." option in windows. I had a bunch of
options but none *exactly* matched this one.

-Mathieu...clueless

--
Mathieu