Create single PDF out of several other files

I have a user who processes documents from other people. In Windows
she would select 20+ documents (all of the same type, usually pdf, gs,
or word files) and make a single PDF document out of them. She could
then easily take that PDF with her and print it at the job. I believe
that she was using Adobe Acrobat for this, but I'm not sure. How can
this be accomplished in Debian? We use the KDE desktop, so if there is
a KDE-based solution that I don't know about, I'd like to know about
it. Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il