Re: drbd WAS working fine; but now fsck can't open /dev/drbd? ??

As a followup to my own post -

I've since tried inserting drbd into /etc/modules, and /etc/initramfs-
tools/modules (and updated initramfs).

But nothing I do seems to cause the drbd module to load prior to fsck
running..
(I do have drbd0.7-module-source  installed) and the module DOES load
& work fine, if I manually continue past the boot issue.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

TIA - Bob