Re: prob. w. wordpress + php5
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: prob. w. wordpress + php5
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:29:25 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Sid has dropped apache in favor of apache2.
Apache2 does not have php4 support, only php5.
But WordPress, in particular the Textile 2cb plugin, has a bug in it
using php5 that makes enumerated lists come out wrong.
I have the version of sid with apache + php4 on a mirror.
I want to install my system from scratch using the most recent sid but
stay with apache + php4 from my mirror.
How would I do that?
It's either that or change the plugin because it is no longer supported
by its author.
What lists look like in WP with php5 and the Textile 2cb plugin:
what they look like with php5 and that plugin:
Clearly different: I prefer to stay with php4!