Re: How to configure Icedove for use with Debian Mailing list

Ron Johnson escreveu:
 v.0.2.1 does not crash, but I do not get a "Reply to list" button
either. It simply has no effect.

No button.  It's in the Message drop-down menu.

I was able to add the button to the toolbar by customizing it. And there is that option in the Message menu. However, both the button and the menu entry are greyed and cannot be used; it seems the messages are not being recognized as from a mailing list.