How to configure Icedove for use with Debian Mailing list

Hi,

I want to use icedove v.2...14, to subscribe to and reply to this mailing list and others. But at the moment if I just hit reply it goes to the person who is listed as "from", not the "sender". There is another button that says "reply to sender and all", but nothing about just "reply to sender".

Anyone using icedove to participate in the lists, and have you configured it differently to make it easier?

I could probably just hit reply so that the subject it right, then delete the address and type in the correct one (debian-user@lists.debian.org??), but it seems like this is a pretty basic configuration option that I should be able to set.

Best,
AA