Re: How to configure Icedove for use with Debian Mailing list

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
Ron Johnson escreveu:
http://alumnit.ca/wiki/?ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension

v0.3.0 definitely crashes with courier-imap, but v0.2.1 seems to
work.  (The last version I had was v0.2.0.)

Here v.0.2.1 does not crash, but I do not get a "Reply to list" button either. It simply has no effect.

You have to be using icedove, not thunderbird. Try customizing the panel. Alternatively, see if it's an option in your message menu. Ctrl I should do the same.

That's all I know.