Re: How to configure Icedove for use with Debian Mailing list

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 16:58 +0300, Arthur A wrote:

> I want to use icedove v.2...14, to subscribe to and reply to this mailing list
> and others. But at the moment if I just hit reply it goes to the person who is
> listed as "from", not the "sender". There is another button that says "reply to
> sender and all", but nothing about just "reply to sender".

The option you're looking for is "Reply to Mailing List."  If Icedove
doesn't have a Reply to Mailing List feature, that would be a very good
reason to not use Icedove, and file a normal level bug against it:  It's
2008, there's no reason for any MUA, much less one so popular, should be
missing such base functionality.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca