Re: Blurry fonts in printed invoices

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 19:59:06 -0500, Mumia W.. wrote:
> On 07/09/2008 07:52 PM, Celejar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've recently been having a great deal of trouble getting my browsers
>> to save invoices as PDF's.  The fonts for the personalized part of the
>> page are illegibly blurry, [...]
>>

> I haven't seen that. Could you mock-up some samples for others to test with?

It might also be helpful to see what "pdffonts" reports for the
problematic PDFs. In addition to that, is there a difference with the
blurred fonts between display on screen and print? If the blurring is
visible on the screen as well, can you provide zoomed-in screenshots of
a good and a bad part? (assuming you can find clippings that illustrate
the problem without revealing any sensitive information)

          Florian   |