Re: [OT]: Cellular phone used as modem stops during fast downloads

Hi

> the problem only occurs during fast downloads, i.e. in umts mode: when the
> download proceeds at a high speed, say about 40 kilobytes per second, the
> phone (a Nokia 6630) stops and reboots, and so the connection breaks down.
> Anybody having experienced the same problem?

Also i use often my 6680 (that has about the same hw of your 6630) to
navigate www and to download.
I connect to an italian UMTS mobile tel. provider.
I use a BT connection between laptop and phone (never tried using usb cable).
But all work good.

Maybe a phone firmware update could resolve this issue.
Regards