PGP Keys Expiration

I have over the years established several PGP public keys that are no
longer valid due to expired e-mail addresses. I did not think at the
time they were created that I needed an expiration date in thm. Is there
any way to gat rid of these from the PGP key server so that no one will
try to use them. I am now setting expiration dtas in any that I create.
I also wonder if the servers (PGP) periodically send a confirming e-mail
on these to see if the e-mail addresses are still valid, an if not then
automatically expire them.
Thanks!
--
John Foster