Re: how to install flash plugin for iceweasel on leny amd64?

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 01:49:40PM +0800, Star Liu wrote:
> Thanks, I now understand what top post mean.

Thank you for your efforts (I mean it!). If you would like to read some
more on the topic here are some links:

and the all-time-favorites

I have read them myself when I started posting to this list and still
revisit (some of) them from time to time.

Thank you very much! If I make any mistake in the future, please be kind to tell me, I will correct. :)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)

--