Re: how to install flash plugin for iceweasel on leny amd64?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 01:49:40PM +0800, Star Liu wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Brian Wells <blue_guy_213@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dear Star Liu,
> >
> > This is top posting. It means writing your reply *above* what you are
> > replying to, instead of *below*. People are asking you to stop doing
> > that; finding out how to turn off HTML mail *does* depend on which
> > e-mail provider you use, but top posting *doesn't*!
> Thanks, I now understand what top post mean.

Thank you for your efforts (I mean it!). If you would like to read some
more on the topic here are some links:

and the all-time-favorites

I have read them myself when I started posting to this list and still
revisit (some of) them from time to time.

(Albert Einstein)