Re: how to install flash plugin for iceweasel on leny amd64?

Dear Star Liu,

This is top posting. It means writing your reply *above* what you are
replying to, instead of *below*. People are asking you to stop doing
that; finding out how to turn off HTML mail *does* depend on which
e-mail provider you use, but top posting *doesn't*!

Also, please don't send your debian-user messages to list servers other
than lists.debian.org! If you do, and we hit "reply to sender" in our
e-mail clients, we can't be certain it will get to debian-users. Plus,
it gets such a high volume of messages that some of us have filters to
send messages from it to a special folder; sending to anything but
debian-user@lists.debian.org can defeat such filters (it did for me)!