Re: terminal resize doesn't propagate to an application
- To: debian-user <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: terminal resize doesn't propagate to an application
- From: Martin Kraus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 03:53:14 +0200
- Message-id: <20080701015314.GA3848@finrod>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20080630204758.GA9353@finrod> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 09:26:00PM -0400, Brian McKee wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Martin Kraus <email@example.com> wrote:
> > hello,
> > I've got a problem with resizing terminal windows. The information about
> > terminal resizing doesn't always reach the application running inside the
> > terminal.
> I thought that was just me. I have notied it from time to time but
> not chased it.
> Is it xterm and konsole and ? as well as gnome-terminal?
all of the terminal emulators i've tried. according to strace the application
recieves WINCH every time but for some reason doesn't act on it every time.