Re: wireless with atheros

So all atheros cards are supported in linux?

>For what it's worth, I'm using a Netgear WG511T and it works great for me.  It replaced some barely supported

So, does this use the atheros chipset? Or how did you get it working.
Since you mentioned an exact model, I might get this, because I will be
able to find it easier, but would like a little more info, like, how did
you get it working under linux? Just with madwifi?

Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciated.
(and thanks to everyone else for all the other replies)

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton@iinet.net.au>