Re: wireless with atheros

On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 17:15 +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> So could someone please see if they could show me an online add of an
> atheros pcmcia card supported by linux?

AFAICT, Atheros is Atheros.  For what it's worth, I'm using a Netgear
WG511T and it works great for me.  It replaced some barely supported
wifi card that I managed to snap in half when the antenna sticking out
of the card slot hit the end of a door I walked too close to (a fitting
ending for hardware with poor Linux support).

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca