Re: Nautilus smb support broken?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:13:59PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:

> Which versions of the kernel are you running? Your problems may be due

2.6.24-1-amd64

> files/directories and delete existing (dummy) files. This should tell
> you if the problem is limited to nautilus or if it is a general
> problem with CIFS.

If I mount the directories with smb4k, I have no problems. But if I try
to do something like read a PDF over ssh or smb, it fails in nautilus
but succeeds with Konqueror. So, I'm pretty sure this is a problem of
some sort with either nautilus or lack of gnome support for the
appropriate virtual file systems.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"