Re: iceowl extension not working with icedove

Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:

May be, this is a bug. Check it and probably submit a bugreport. 'reportbug' packages is
useful for these purposes.

Already did that, many days ago. Only that I never got any reply from the maintainer. However, I just checked the bug report on the Debian bug tracking system and noticed he had replied there. Gaa .. and I was checking my inbox.

I have done the test he had advised and sent back the results. Just in case, the bug report is here:

Regards.