Re: onak Documentation

Michelle Konzack schrieb:
Hello Rhodo,

I have ask for some hours about installing a  GPG   Key-Sever  and  your
message gaved me the name...  :-)
As I read your other posting and if I understand you correctly, it seems to me you're having the same problem as I do. :-)

There are different solutions for keyservers, available under an open source license as well. Just have a look at sourceforge.