Re: Balsa's "Gnome editor?"

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 02:03:26 +0000 (UTC)

> > Does anyone know how to change the "Gnome editor" -- in Xfce4 -- to
> > something other than mousepad?

It's been a while since I've used xfce-4, but I think there's a control
panel (or board, or window, or something) where you can choose stuff
like default editors, browsers, backgrounds, start with or without
Gnome or KDE services, etc. The control panel can be accessed via
either right clicking, or by xfce-4's start button.  You may wish to
install gedit, and then use that.

For Balsa, and its choice of editors, you may need to look at it's
setup in either the hidden directory of your user
(/home/youruser/.balsa), or in its setup files within the /etc
or /usr/share directories.

Mark