windows prog on linux

Hi,
I have a program written for XP, I want to run it on my linux debian,
I tried wine, I didn't do want, is ther another emulator or another
procedure;

In fact I want to display the graphic not on my local machine but on
remote Light PC (mini PC), I coudn't install a complete debian distro,
I used DSL, which hasn't for example vnc.

So I tried  myprog --display=address:0.0,     address of my remote
machine, it didn't work,.

vnc    creates a display  to receive the graphic, you just need to
prcecise the display for example   :1  to use after that  :e    myprog
    - - display=:1

thanks  for help
best regards
bela