Re: windows prog on linux

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 08:01:37AM +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

> I have a program written for XP, I want to run it on my linux debian,
> I tried wine, I didn't do want, is ther another emulator or another
> procedure;

If you have a legal copy of XP you can install it inside virtualbox
(install virtualbox-ose) and run XP inside your Debian and then close
it if you are not using it.

sudo apt-get install virtualbox-ose

You can then use module-assistand (m-a) to build and install your
virtualbox-ose-modules.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not."
                               Proverbs 1:10