Re: Some images not displayed by Iceweasel

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 06/17/08 15:59, Kent West wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 06/17/08 15:22, Edward C. Jones wrote:
I use Debian unstable, amd64 port, on a PC with a 64 bit AMD chip.

The latest version of Iceweasel, iceweasel_3.0~rc2-1, sometimes fails to
display images. I suspect that javascript is involved. For example see
the url:

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=lwx
Works perfectly for me

which is a US Weather Bureau radar image. What is the problem?
Probably a conflict with some add-on.  Do you have No-script?

A more consistent example for me is http://www.drudgereport.com/ at
which some images show and some don't.

I just tried DR on IE7 under XP Pro and Iceweasel 3.0~rc2-1 on an
up-to-date Sid.

The only differences were that Ad-Block Plus did what it does.  All
of the news photos showed up properly.

Here's what it looks like on my box: http://www.acu.edu/~westk/drudge.jpg

--
Kent West