Looking for Debian system hardware inventory software

Hello,

I've been searching for inventory management software who's feature set sits somewhere between IRM [1] and GLPI [2] or OCS Inventory NG [3]. Preferably something that is already packaged like IRM and GLPI.

I would like a system to help me track server hardware aging a little more proactively. I'm not looking for a help desk tool nor am I trying to track software. Just mapping servers to hardware to purchases. A few ocsng/lshw like features to map out existing systems would also be nice.

I could create a web/db app to do this. Implementing just the inventory to hardware listings would be cake. I would prefer to not re-invent the wheel and use a community solution if one exists that my searches have overlooked.

A couple of lists I've looked over:

* http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=inventory&section=projects&x=9&y=6
* http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/open-source-it-inventory-control-systems.html

[1] http://irm.stackworks.net/?q=node/11 && package irm