Re: Some images not displayed by Iceweasel

2008/6/17 Kent West <westk@acu.edu>:
> Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> A more consistent example for me is http://www.drudgereport.com/ at
>>> which some images show and some don't.
>>>

>> I just tried DR on IE7 under XP Pro and Iceweasel 3.0~rc2-1 on an
>> up-to-date Sid.
>>
>> The only differences were that Ad-Block Plus did what it does.  All
>> of the news photos showed up properly.
>>

> Here's what it looks like on my box: http://www.acu.edu/~westk/drudge.jpg
>

> --
> Kent West
> http://kentwest.blogspot.com

 Have sid, same icew-3.0-rc2, noscript and adblock enabled and page
appears correctly. Try running from terminal iceweasel -safemode and
see what happens. Note single hyphen on flag/switch/parameter.

--
rob

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1