RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?

Please demonstrate that you made it through school having learned that
most languages flow in logical order from the top down, not in random
order.  The best way to do so is to stop top posting.
http://learn.to/quote

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 20:35 +0800, Star Liu wrote:

> Thanks for recommending the gaim, i finally found the right IM
> software which support chinese input on etch! I'd like to make a
> report on my thoughts
> 1. my favorite IM softwares: gaim,amsn on etch, pidgin,amsn,emesene on lenny, for I use MSN most

Gaim is gone.  It's now called Pidgin.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca